Are you looking for a fresh and healthy salad that is easy to make and full of flavor? Look no further than this Einkorn and Green Bean Salad by Chef Brad. Einkorn is an ancient grain that is rich in fiber, antioxidants and minerals. It adds a chewy texture and a nutty taste to the salad, which also features tender green beans. This salad is perfect for a light lunch, a side dish, or a potluck. Try it today and enjoy the goodness of Einkorn!
Einkorn and Green Bean Salad
- 2 cups Organic Einkorn Berries Cooked
- 1 lb Green Beans
- 1/2 cup Pitted Dates
- 1 cup Cherry or small heirloom tomatoes
- 1 lb Sausages
- 3 tbsps orange olive oil Outrageous Olive Oils
- 3 tbsps Maple Balsamic Vinegar Outrageous Olive Oils
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large saute pan add oil and green beans. Sauté them until tender.
- Add sausage that is cut in small pieces, Sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add Einkorn, dates, and tomatoes. Sauté on high for a couple of minutes with maple vinegar.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve warm.
- Chef Brad For more recipes, go to chefbrad.com.
Please let us know how your Einkorn and Green Bean Salad turned out and share your feedback with us in the comments below.
If you love this recipe then you might also want to try these other recipes:
- Creamy Chicken Lasagna with Einkorn Noodles from Savor the Best
- Einkorn Chicken Noodle Soup
- Einkorn Parmesan Herb Crackers from Savor the Best
Remember to share your Ancient Grains creations with us on social media using the hashtag #AncientGrainsRecipes and #GrandTetonAncientGrains. We can’t wait to see your culinary eye candy as you capture and share the beauty of your nutritious creations.