Genuine organic all-purpose organic flour milled from organic einkorn, the world’s most primitive wheat. Our Einkorn All-Purpose Flour is comparable to a “white einkorn flour,” only most white flours have unwanted additives (such as bleach and other chemicals). Our flour does not.
We don’t call it “White Einkorn Flour” because it’s not totally white. It has a characteristically slight yellow tint, a positive signal of einkorn’s high lutein content, a powerful antioxidant.
All-purpose flour is not the same as whole grain flour. Whole flour means nothing has been removed. All-purpose flour means the ash and germ have been removed to give it the white (instead of light brown) appearance. We now offer Freshly Milled 100% Whole Grain Einkorn Flour, as well.
Our All-Purpose Organic Einkorn Flour is everything you’d expect, including:
- 100% Certified USDA Organic. Unbromated and Unbleached – No additives. Period.
- 85% of the whole grain. Some of the bran and germ have been sifted out to help the flour stay fresh longer.
- Premium food grade. Prepared for use in baking, including breads, batters, soups, and desserts.
- Packaged in attractive, sturdy paper bags to eliminate contact with plastic, maintain freshness, and reduce waste. Our packaging is designed to reduce wasted shipping carton space and ensure our customers get the most of the shipping.
- Plus, your purchase is secured by our 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
Here are some common questions about shipping. We hope you enjoy Organic All-Purpose Einkorn Flour!
- Free shipping via UPS to US lower 48 states on a 40lb package. 40lb package includes 2 bags, 20 lbs each.
- Fedex Air shipping to the United States, including Hawaii, Alaska.
- USPS Priority Mail Shipping available on shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, APO & FPO. To use a PO Box for the shipping address on your order, you must select USPS Priority Mail as the shipping method. No free shipping on USPS Priority Mail shipments.
- Canada orders do not qualify for free shipping.
- Contact us if you would like pricing for shipping outside the US and Canada.
- You can also apply for bulk or wholesale pricing if you want to resell, setup a group order, or order large quantities (over 500LBS).
Important Shipping Info:
- *Free Delivery is available on 40lb package to all 50 US states. PO Boxes do not qualify for free delivery.
- See our shipping policy page for details about shipping options available (including free shipping), countries we ship to, delivery to PO Boxes, and the best way to order so you get the most out of your shipping.
- Contact us if you would like pricing for shipping outside the US or Canada.
Chef Brad –
This has to be one of my all time favorite flours. It is abosolutly amazing. What I love about it is the way I feel when I eat any Einkorn product. All purpose takes it to a new level. I do love whole grains, but sometimes you just want a lighter flour and isn’t wheat. The best cookies and pancakes and waffles and just about anything I have tried with this flour.
Jakki Jordan –
This is wonderful news and though I have yet to try THIS new flour, I have been a HUGE fan of your Einkorn for many years. But please offer this new flour in smaller quantities
Lane estep –
Absolutely love Einkorn AP flour and berries to grind. I use both. Love the bread so much we don’t eat anything else
Chris P –
Ordered the 40 lbs of all purpose, it was fabulous! Made sourdough boule, after boule, after boule and everyone who tried it loved the flavor. Easily digestible soured or not (we were blessed not have any gluten issues to begin with) and very satiating. Probably the very best and healthiest of all the bread I’ve ever made. Thank you for a superior product!!
Barbara McGrew –
wonderful flour! My tummy is doesn’t hurt any more!
When we have a lady some einkorn macadamia nut white chocolate cranberry cookies she was raving about them! Einkorn is the best! Reid is an worker there too!!
Laurey Hansen-Carl –
I’d love to try it for bread baking!
Vanessa Pellegrino –
I have been looking for flour that was healthy enough to feed my family bread every day. I assumed that an ancient grain would be thick and heavy like a hearty whole wheat…I couldn’t have been more wrong! So far I’ve made pizza dough and a dessert with this flour and both were the best I’ve ever made. The flour is so soft you could use it for any baked item and I have no doubt it will turn out great. I am just shocked by how delicious it is! I’m going to get some of the berries next and mill it myself to see how my family likes he whole grain.
Roberta Wagner –
Experiencing many of the same delightful lack of symptoms as others who tried Einkorn flour. The bread and other baked goods are so tasty and feel like you are eating something nutritious not just some filling starches. I had been eating the gluten free products for 15 years and just couldn’t get the bread down anymore. I am very happy and hope Einkorn continues to work for me.
Fantastic quality – we bake delicious sourdough boules with this flour. Makes such a hearty, satisfying loaf. The shipping was insanely fast too!! Definitely our go to for einkorn flour.
Don Whitbeck –
So far I have not attempted to make bread, but I love using it for pancakes and biscuits.
The flour is light and finely milled and blends with the liquids very well.
I turned to Ancient Grains Einkorn flour when I was recently diagnosed as gluten intolerant. I was so happy to find that I can tolerate this flour without any issues. I am baking my own bread and it’s delicious!
Cindie Lowden –
I am full on body explodes at either gluten or the GMO wheat crap in the market. I have NEVER found a substitute for GF pie crusts. I read a health review on Einkorn. I found this wonderful place and tried it. MY GOSH GAME CHANGER!!!! No belly bloat and stabs. Hair sides growing back with the grind myself berries. Best part….I tried their All purpose in pie crust. Absolutely amazing and BETTER than regular processed crusts.
Can’t be without it. Fantastic flour , prompt shipping and amazing customer service . Highly recommend.
Grace Graves –
The yeast rolls I made were good, but I need a bit more practice on those. But the quick breads I’ve made… especially the waffles, were out of this world!
I appreciate knowing I can enjoy some breads without the concern of processed nasties!
Bruce Luedeman –
I first learned about Einkorn flour about two years ago, in my search for a healthier food supply. “Bingo” This is it. I made my first loaf of bread with success. It’s delicious. I do a lot of baking, and bread is at the top of my to do list. It is comforting to know, that the bread I bake, is also healthy.
John Davies –
I’ve been making the best einkorn bread ever with this flour. I made some yesterday for a Christmas party and everyone raved over it. I’ve been adding 2 tsp xantham gum to 4 cups of einkorn flour to get extra rise and thinner slices.
Katie Sherman –
I love this einkorn all purpose flour. The flour is convenient, nice and fine. I have been making delicious cakes and bread with it.