- The 6 gallon super pail contains 43LBS of Einkorn Berries, while the 3.5 gallon super pail contains 26.5LBS.
- Packaged as a Super Pail to maximize long-term storage of grains, which means we use a white HDPE (food grade) bucket with a 4.3MIL mylar bag placed inside, and a 2000CC oxygen absorber inside the heat sealed mylar bag to maintain freshness, reduce moisture, bugs, and waste. A sealed lid is set once the mylar bag and contents are sealed.
- USDA Certified 100% Organic Einkorn Berries (the whole grain). Premium food grade.
- Excellent for sprouting**, milling flour for baking, or used as a whole grain for salads, pilafs and soups.
- We recommend milling your own flour; the nutrients are better preserved and the flour is as fresh as it can be. Visit our Grain Mills page for the mills we recommend.
- Plus, your purchase is secured by our 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
- You can also apply for apply for bulk or wholesale pricing if you want to resell, setup a group order, or order large quantities (over 1000LBS).
Important Shipping Info:
- *Free Delivery is available on pails to all 50 US States. PO Boxes do not qualify for free delivery.
- See our shipping policy page for details about shipping options available (including free shipping), countries we ship to, delivery to PO Boxes, and the best way to order so you get the most out of your shipping.
- Contact us if you would like pricing for shipping outside the US or Canada.
**Hull removal affects germination rate, which we tested and found to be 40-50%.
This is such a great grain. Wonderful taste. I make sandwich loaves. I took some to give away at church and now I have several people asking me for weekly loaves. LOL that’s a lot of bread making. I love it. Everyone that has tried it raves about it. One lady said she sometimes eats a slice for desert.