We believe this to be a truly unique whole grain einkorn flour.
Whole grain flour purchased at the store has been produced to maximize shelf life. They remove some of the most flavorful and nutritious parts of the grain to make it last longer.
We believe there is a better way.
Not only is our flour certified USDA Organic and 100% whole grain einkorn flour but it is also fresh as it gets because every day we mill a new batch on our stone mill.
Here’s how it works:
- You place your order.
- On our next milling day (we mill a few times per week), we’ll mill your flour in our stone mill.
- On that same day, your order ships out to you via Fedex 2-day or UPS Ground. (read below for shipping details)
- You receive your flour and start baking or store it for use later (see FAQ for more info about storage)
WHY WHOLE GRAIN:
Our whole grain flour has had nothing removed. It’s 100% whole grain.
Harvard research has found significant health benefits from eating whole grains, including reduced risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes, plus improved digestive health.
This product is everything you’d expect, including:
- 100% whole grain einkorn flour.
- Milled fresh in our stone mill, just minutes before it ships to you.
- Our mill is dedicated exclusively to organic einkorn. Worried about a nut sensitivity or modern wheat? Our mill only mills einkorn, so the flour is as pure as possible.
- Certified USDA Organic. Unbromated and Unbleached – No additives. Period.
- Premium food grade. Prepared for use in baking, including breads, batters, soups, and desserts.
- Free shipping via UPS to U.S. (lower 48 states) on 40 lb or more. No PO boxes allowed. Currently, we ship 40lbs in 5lb bags.
- Packaged in sturdy paper bags to eliminate contact with plastic, maintain freshness, and reduce waste. Our packaging is designed to reduce wasted shipping carton space and ensure our customers get the most of the shipping.
- Plus, your purchase is secured by our 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
- You can also apply for bulk or wholesale pricing if you want to resell, setup a group order, or order large quantities (over 100LBS).
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page if you have questions. We hope you enjoy Organic Whole Grain Einkorn Flour!
Side Note About Home Milling
We love this flour but it’s even better when you mill your own flour from our einkorn berries. If possible, we recommend that you mill your own flour at home. Flour milled at home is more affordable – it allows you to buy whole grains for less and store the grains for the long term.
We offer a nice selection of Mockmill countertop stone grain mills. It’s the same mill we use at our home. You can check out the mills here: Mockmill Stone Grain Mills
Important Shipping Info:
- *Free Delivery is available on 40lb package to all 50 US states. PO Boxes do not qualify for free delivery.
- See our shipping policy page for details about shipping options available (including free shipping), countries we ship to, delivery to PO Boxes, and the best way to order so you get the most out of your shipping.
- Contact us if you would like pricing for shipping outside the US or Canada.