Discover the magic of Einkorn with “Baking & Cooking with Einkorn” by Heidi Ellis, a long-time customer of Grand Teton Ancient Grains. This comprehensive whole grain Einkorn baking guide features 80 delicious recipes using the ancient grain, Einkorn, which is known for being not only delicious, but healthy and easier to digest. With step by step instructions and tips on healthier ingredient swaps, you’ll be well on your way to incorporating Einkorn into your everyday family recipes. From savory dishes to sweet treats, including sourdough bread, biscuits, waffles, chocolate cake, and more, you’ll learn to bake and cook with nature’s original grain. Start living a healthier lifestyle and enjoy delicious baked goods with this must-have cookbook!
- FREE Shipping to all 50 US States
- Makes Cooking With Whole Grain Einkorn Flour Easy And Delicious
- 80 Delicious And Healthy Einkorn Recipes
- 270 Pages With Pictures
- Spiral Binding Allows Cookbook To Lay Flat, Making It Easy To Use While Cooking
- Includes Easy To Understand Einkorn Recipes With Step By Step Instructions
- Learn To Cook Everything With Einkorn From Savory Dishes To Sweet Treats, Including Sourdough Bread, Biscuits, Waffles, Chocolate Cake, And More
- Start Living A Healthier Lifestyle And Enjoy Delicious Baked Goods With This Must-Have Einkorn Cookbook!
Einkorn is nature’s first wheat, cultivated by farmers over 5,000 years ago. We’re on a mission to restore ancient Einkorn wheat to our modern diets. Heidi’s new book is a great way to help more people understand how they can easily make many delicious and nutritious foods using the Einkorn we grow on our farm in Idaho.