Sesame Einkorn Crackers
- 1 1/4 Cups Organic Whole Grain Einkorn Flour
- 1/2 Cups Sesame Seeds Toasted
- 5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil Or you can use sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt Be generous
- 5 Tbsp Water Add as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees with the racks positioned in the middle and upper third. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together the Einkorn or whole wheat flour, sesame seeds and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the oil and cut in with a fork.
- Add the water, and mix with your hands, until you can gather the dough into a ball.
- Lightly dust your work surface and roll out the dough, or roll out between pieces of parchment, plastic or wax paper.
- Using a pizza wheel, cut into desired shapes such as squares, diamonds or cookie-cutter shapes and place on the pan, close together but not touching.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned, switching the sheet trays front to back and top to middle halfway through. Remove from the heat, and allow to cool on racks.
Please let us know how your Sesame Einkorn Crackers turned out and share your feedback with us in the comments below.
If you love this recipe then you might also want to try these other recipes:
- Einkorn Parmesan Herb Crackers from Savor the Best
- Cheesy Einkorn Crackers
- Einkorn Thin Wheat Crackers from Savor the Best
Remember to share your Ancient Grains creations with us on social media using the hashtag #AncientGrainsRecipes and #GrandTetonAncientGrains. We can’t wait to see your culinary eye candy as you capture and share the beauty of your nutritious creations.